Friday, August 17, 2007

blah

It's finally Friday! This week was pretty hectic. I had to work late tonight at a crop. I got one of my invitations orders done and some way cute pages done! I'll try to post some pics of them later! It's so late, but I'm wide awake! Our house is such a mess and my scrap room (AKA the laundry room) is SUCH a mess. I'll get everything organized one day. I wanna get up super early in the morning and go yardsaling, but I don't see that happening. I'm in a unusually creative mood right now. I'm thinking about making a pair of earrings for myself or finishing one of my many projects I have going. Have you ever just been in one of these moods? I need an outlet for it. I'm soooo excited about tomorrow night. We have friends coming into town and we're going to go get sushi!! and then come back home and have a little party up on the roof! Our apartment is still new, so hanging on the roof is still exciting! I'm starting to ramble, so I should go get started on something! Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds like a fun night tomorrow! I love your purple flower card too, it's so pretty.

Keely said...

Found your blog through the Etsy thread...its very nice!

Precious Quilts said...

Hope you evening went well, sounds so much fun!

Debra said...

Cute blog...I love your cards!

Debra

Shannon said...

Mmm... I love a reason to get sushi! Hope you have a great weekend. :)