Tuesday, August 28, 2007

yikes!

WOW! Life has been super crazy lately. I started classes back yesterday, and the work load is so stressful this semester. Plus, today, I started my new job. It's pretty laid back, I'm just answering phones and directing people to offices. It's alot more relaxing than my last job! Plus, I'm making the wedding invitations this week(finally!). I have some card packs that I HAVE to work on tonight, and I have to get business cards printed tomorrow. EXCITING NEWS! A girl called me from my college paper and is doing an article on students who get married while still in school. She interviewed me on the phone last night and is meeting with me and Nathan tomorrow. Im pretty excited about the article. I hope she views it in a positive light. Alot of people have negative views on people getting married young(I'm 20, Nathan's 22). I know it's right for us though. It's not going to be easy, but it's going to be nice to look back when we are older and have kids and are way better off than now and see that we struggled, but got through it together. I know there are tons of responsibilities that come with getting married and going to school(Nathan graduated in December, so that helps alot). Anyway, I am going to go walk Skyy. Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Congratulations, yellowdog!! LOVE your blog!! Enjoy all the planning and best wishes!

glitterstar said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful marriage. I married my husband when I was 20 as well. He was 23. Its been 5 years and we're still doing great. Best of luck. :)

Stitchblade said...

Sounds like you have you plate full right now! You can do it though I am sure. The more things you struggle with and make it through will make you have a stronger relationship with your husband. Just remember to be friends and help each other through the hard times and it will all pay off in the end with a tighter bond :)

Andrea said...

wow, lots of stuff going on!
Visit Only the Best of Etsy!