Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ready...

...for the weekend to get here! It's going to be the first weekend in many moons that I'm off the WHOLE weekend. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! We have friends coming over Thursday night. We might go canoeing Friday and Saturday. I'm finally going to get caught up on some promotional packs I've been working on and another invitation order( and maybe start on my wedding invitations!). I wanna have a Harry Potter marathon, but I don't know if I can sit still long enough! I've been wanting to do some giveaways soon, so I'll let you know more soon! Me and Nathan have to meet with our pastor tonight for our first pre-marriage session. I'm kinda nervous. I don't know what we're going to talk about. Our pastor is super cool, though, so I know it won't be weird or awkward. Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

jaimee said...

good luck with your pre-marriage session -- sounds interesting!

Lissa said...

How did the session go?? I was always worried about that toosince my DH and I lived together before we got married...so I picked a pastor from out of town ;)It was my old youth minister.

Harry Potter marathon sounds just the thing! I'm about to start one myself.

Nora said...

I love your yellow dog! How did you ever get him to wear the goggles?

Sara Millis said...

Sounds like a packed weekend off! Good luck with the pre-marriage session... Sara x